Thursday 18 October 2012

Live for 50 years - done! Live another 50 - starts today

Today is not so much my 50th Birthday but more the start of the second 50 years that I plan to be around. There are too many things not yet done, places not yet visited and events not yet attended.

Do I feel 50? In body, yes, joints in particular. Mentally, no, I am still enjoying life in my late twenties!

Lots of cards received which I have not yet opened, apart from the above which came via email from my lovely colleagues in Germany.

At present I am on a train to London to attend NAIDEX, an exhibition for items to help all sorts of people get through life. A few of these are going to be useful over the next 10 years as my knee finally gives up.

Travelling first class of course, well it is my birthday!

Later on I think Mrs CT is taking me out to dinner somewhere in London which means I will be staying over at our London flat (just off Kennsington High St don't you know)!

Hopefully will include an obscenely large rare steak and a bottle of excellent red.

Keep reading for further updates!

No comments: